~~KOOTENAI COUNTYPOLICE & FIRE MEMORIAL FOUNDATION
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANT
1. Complete attached application form. Please print or type clearly.
2. Attach your official transcripts with application. Because the selection committee needs the same types of information for each applicant, please include a copy of your SAT or ACT score or ensure that the scores are included on your transcript. YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED WITHOUT THE TRANSCRIPTS.
3. Give a copy of the “Instructions Regarding Letters of Recommendation” to each person who will write one of the two letters required on your behalf. Remember, one letter must come from a teacher or counselor and neither may be written by a relative! You should give both of them a stamped envelope addressed to the location listed.
4. The application, transcript and recommendation letters should be mailed or hand delivered to:
KCPFMF Scholarship Selection Committee
P.O. Box 1748
Hayden, ID 83835
1. The deadline for receiving all materials is April 15, 2015. If it is postmarked by April 1 and arrives later that will be acceptable. No other exceptions.
2. The selection committee will meet during the first week in April to review the scholarship applications. The winners will be selected and notified by the third week of April.
3. REFER TO SCHOALARSHIP APPLICATION FOR INFORMATION ON ELIGIBILITY.
Thank you for your interest in the KCPFMF!